Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged by Paige

1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six “4″ items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

4 Things I Did Yesterday: Went to work, packed up part of the kitchen, had dinner with Jeff & Amy +3, spent first night back in my house

4 Things I Look Forward to: Ladies Bible Class, the Open, unconsciousness, heaven

4 Things On My Wish List: Books, ipod dock, unconsciousness, personal vegetable cutter

4 Restaurants I like: Carino's, Glazed Honey Ham, Taco Bell (YES, I like Taco Bell!!!), The Burger House

4 Favorite TV Shows: Scrubs, 24, Arrested Development, The Secret Life of the American Teenager

4 People I Tag (You’re it): Susan, Tim, um . . . . ????

6 comments:

Su said...

What, me, or the other Susan?

Lisa said...

Su!!! I posted a comment on YOUR blog, darling. I mean YOU!!!! *smooches*

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you get some unconsciousness for Christmas !!!

Su said...

Dang. Well, only because it's you.

P.S. I'm having mince pies for Christmas... but forgot to make roast potatoes.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I stumbled upon your blog from google and saw your post about Peanut Butter Cookie Crisp from 2007. Just wanted to let you know Amazon.com sells it in boxes of 4 still. Just got some and it is delicious.

Lisa said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Anonymous! You are my new best friend!!! Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing that with me! You ROCK!!!! :-)