Tuesday, October 9, 2007

And now it's time for . . .

. . . Tender Moments from the Toilet. A new series from the World Inside My Head in the tradition of The Dog Days of Winter (which will resume in the winter). Each episode will feature the tender words and pearls of wisdom I receive regularly from a child sitting on the pot. This week's episode:

"I love you, Miss Lisa."

Something we all need to hear a little more often, don't you think? Out of the blue, in an unexpected moment, with no prompting whatsoever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of my best conversations with my kids took place with them on the potty. And even...with me on the potty! Why is it that everyone in the house will ignore me, until I need to go visit the little girl's room? Then everyone needs to talk RIGHT THEN! Such a quirky life~

Sarah said...

I remember always needing my mother's attention when she was in the bathroom. My dog always seems to need me when I'm in the bathroom. I guess there is nothing that brings people (and dogs) together like toilet time!

Melinda said...

Lol! I sure have missed your blogs! :)

I love you too, Miss Lisa! Muah!