Saturday, February 24, 2007

New From Atari . . .

. . . It's 2007. The Frogs now control the major governments of the world. In their quest to blot out humankind forever, the Amphibian Axis of Evil invents a new game: Frogger 's Revenge: The Demise of Humanity. The object? Humans must drive down the road while the Tumbleweeds of the Hell Dimension--Damage (the small ones), Demolition (mid-size), and Complete Obliteration (you know the ones I mean!)--blow across their path from both directions. The humans must avoid the Tumbleweeds at all costs and make it to their destination in order to survive and save their planet. Coming to a highway near you!

4 comments:

Su said...

Yeah, I stayed home today. Well at least until the sky turned blue again, instead of that orange colour that suggests Dorothy is coming for a visit. Chad went out for a six-mile run this morning, so I forsee his asthma giving him a rough night tonight.

Sarah said...

I'm stayin' at the beach!

Lisa said...

Susan! Welcome! We really must have tea, sorry I didn't respond to that one immediately. I hope that Chad's feeling OK. My allergies are in uproar. I hope a little rain will follow, just enough to temper what's floating in the air, you know?

Staying at the beach is the wise course, Sarah. You ought to be back here by the time all the lovely things are popping out and the sky stops being beige. Timed that well, didn't you?

The Gearharts said...

Love you Lisa...I am having a grumpy day. I am glad to see you talking about something light hearted...like killing frogs:)
Amy G